The year is coming to an end, so it’s time to look back to the year that past.
To finish the year, I’ve made a list of your favorite blog posts from last year.
I noticed it’s a mix of recipes, personal posts and DIY’s. That’s exactly what this blog is about and what I will continue doing in 2015.
I’ve listed them all for you: to read for the first time, or to re-read it and be inspired again.
Top 10 favorite blogposts of 2014:
1. Top 11 Blogging Tips from HEMA Blog Academy
2. How About Something Custom Made For You?
3. Recipe: White Chocolate & Raspberry Cupcakes
4. In memoriam: 298 people I didn’t know (edit: not available anymore)
5. Recipe: Pumpkin Risotto with Chicken & Mushrooms
6. The Changes of 2013 Will Lead to an Adventurous 2014!
7. Ikea Hack DIY: Hexagon Boxes
8. Inspiration for your Handmade Wedding
9. How to Plan for Success
10 DIY Wedding Gifthttps://www.madetocelebrate.com/diy-wedding-gifts/
I hope you’ll have a lovely & shining finish of 2014 and an amazing start of 2015.
I’ll see you next year!